Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A Sleeveless Adidas

Another impulse purchase because it was available at a good price. An Adidas running shirt. Sleeveless. In neon lemon colour. As opposed to Rs 1400 regular price, I got it at Rs 839. Home delivered.


From the Adidas website. Those deltoids are not mine

Those who have run in Calcutta in summer would know why a sleeveless T-shirt is an asset here. I bought this for the summer really. Will keep it aside till May/June when humidity becomes a killer and one sweats litres of water over a distance of a few kilometers. This is badged Climacool.

The material is super soft. I have a pair of Adidas running shorts. This will be my first running top from Adidas. It's very soft and the size medium fits me perfectly. Long ago I had bought another sleeveless T from Adidas but that was more for basketball players and it had an itchy feeling. It also did not fit me properly, being too large and the under arm area is too large, exposing the body a lot. I don't even know where it is now.



No comments:

Post a Comment